Welcome to Connellsville Presbyterian Church
We are a multi-generational church, located in Connellsville PA, in Fayette County. Connellsville Presbyterian began as a small church in 1829, had its own building by 1849, and merged with another local Presbyterian church in 1879. For over 180 years, CPC has ministered to the residents of Connellsville and surrounding communities. Connellsville Presbyterian is a congregation of the Presbyterian Church (USA) and is, along with 79 other congregations, a member of the Redstone Presbytery, which is one of the 16 presbyteries under the Synod of the Trinity, located in Camp Hill PA.